JJ

Default vinyl and rubber cleaner

I have a brown backed on dirt on my life lines and rubber rub rail. I have
always hosed off the boat after every sail and this stuff just won't come
off. Whets the best cleaner to remove this stubborn crap from my vinyl and
rubber parts of the boat.

Thanks in advance

jps

"WaIIy" wrote in message

I use MEK on my black rub rail. Don't bother wearing rubber gloves, the
stuff melts the fingers off.

I hope you're using some kind of protections. It's about as deadly as
chemicals come, unless you consider cancer your friend. You should not have
it in contact with your skin nor inhale its fumes.