Default Haven 12 1/2 ft building frames

Is anyone on east coast Australia interested in freebie frames
for Joel Whites classic design?
Twilk

East coast USA obviously can't use the frames but I have a lot of interest
in the boat.
Any pictures of the boat in construction or completed you can share?

wrote in message
Is anyone on east coast Australia interested in freebie frames
for Joel Whites classic design?

Hi

Just curious as I have tonns of pictures building various Lapstrake
Cyber-Boat hulls , pictures of most stages of a few designs, ----- if
it's just the building pictures there are some nice ones but not _that_
boat a Cyber-Boat like Dizzie ?