BoatBanter.com

-   -   Haven 12 1/2 ft building frames (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/27697-haven-12-1-2-ft-building-frames.html)

[email protected] February 2nd 05 09:10 AM

Haven 12 1/2 ft building frames

Is anyone on east coast Australia interested in freebie frames
for Joel Whites classic design?

Twilk February 2nd 05 03:10 PM

East coast USA obviously can't use the frames but I have a lot of interest
in the boat.
Any pictures of the boat in construction or completed you can share?

[email protected] February 3rd 05 10:52 PM

Hi

Just curious as I have tonns of pictures building various Lapstrake
Cyber-Boat hulls , pictures of most stages of a few designs, ----- if
it's just the building pictures there are some nice ones but not _that_
boat a Cyber-Boat like Dizzie ?