Glenn Ashmore

I thought of that but I don't think the inverter could handle the hair
driers and the computer at the same time. :-)

"William R. Watt" wrote in message

what about a hand held vidocam linked to a flat panel display mounted on
the wall? viewers could look at the back of their heads and the soles of
their feet which is a nice feature not found in the usual wall-mounted
mirror. a low power draw portable computer might not consume very muhc
electricity, only drawing power when in use.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

bookieb

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message news:I4Ecd.32527$cN6.29008@lakeread02...
Anyone have suggestions for mirrors? I need to set mirrors in the head
cabinet doors. Glass is just inherently dangerous on sailboats. I have been
experimenting with acrylic mirrors but they haze up very quickly. Plate
glass mirrors are way to heavy. Now I am thinking about a double strength
glass mirror and backing it with 4 mm meranti. Maybe bedding them in epoxy
or 4200 to hold pieces in place if it gets broken.

Any other ideas?

Self-adhesive plastic film over the front of the mirror,
eg 0% opaque car window film?

Trailer Back-Up Aid AK General 19 September 22nd 04 05:11 PM
Mirrors for my vessel Jeff ASA 4 June 29th 04 05:52 AM