Jeff

Default Mirrors for my vessel

I got the best mirrors for my vessel....really great to entertain the
girls with! at http://www.delmarvaglasslessmirrors.com

The women love them!
Scott Vernon

Default rearview mirrors for my vessel

You could just turn around and look once in a while.

"Jeff" wrote ...
I got the best rearview mirrors for my vessel....

http://www.delmarvaassholelessmirrors.com

The women love them!

jlrogers±³©

Speaking of visual aids, my buddy set one of those cheap, wireless, computer
cameras that can swival 360 degrees on top of his mast. He then hooked his
laptop to a projector and can watch all around from down below. As the
camera rotates, he has a sender that gives the relative bearing of the
picture. If the camera was any good he'd have a winner, (though the angles
are a little wierd, and it makes him seasick to watch it).

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

Scott Vernon

he could be on to something. If he used something other than the camera that
wouls send out rays, magic rays that return, and replace the TV screen with
one that shows boats as little blips and then......oh, never mind. It will
never work.

Sv

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
m...

Speaking of visual aids, my buddy set one of those cheap, wireless,

computer
cameras that can swival 360 degrees on top of his mast. He then hooked

his
laptop to a projector and can watch all around from down below. As the
camera rotates, he has a sender that gives the relative bearing of the
picture. If the camera was any good he'd have a winner, (though the

angles
are a little wierd, and it makes him seasick to watch it).

I got the best mirrors for my vessel....really great to entertain the
girls with! at http://www.delmarvaglasslessmirrors.com

The women love them!

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

Bart Senior

Remember to cover your windows with tin foil--it keeps out
the spy rays.

I dated a 911 operator in Irving Texas. The crackpots would
call 911 constantly and report things like laser beams shining
in their windows. The above statement seemed to calm them.

Scott Vernon wrote
he could be on to something. If he used something other than the camera

that
wouls send out rays, magic rays that return, and replace the TV screen

with
one that shows boats as little blips and then......oh, never mind. It will
never work.

The future of yacht design - 10 myths scotched Frank ASA 0 June 28th 04 02:42 PM
Logo contest! Skip Gundlach Cruising 25 June 1st 04 08:56 PM
Is your vessel seaworthy? The_navigator© ASA 96 December 10th 03 01:40 AM
Novice Lessons 9 - a reprint Simple Simon ASA 4 December 9th 03 05:10 PM
Boat US buys Vessel Assist Gould 0738 General 0 September 20th 03 04:24 AM