Jeff Wright

Default (FS) King Starboard

We are looking to sell off excess King Starboard drops from our
manufacturing operations. We are currently generating drops that are
11.5" x 15", 18.5" x 96", 16"x36". All material is dolphin gray and 1/4
thick. These are unused and have the protective sheet on the beauty side.

We also generate drops which are the same size but "playground red" in
color. Same stuff (same manufacturer) as king starboard but without the
protective film.

Dave Cannell

And you're located where in this wide world 8-) And how much are you
asking for these cutoffs ?

Thanks, Pirate_Dave

Bruce King Bart Senior ASA 4 June 26th 04 03:43 AM
2004 Melbourne to King Island Yacht Race - 0635 Sked Positions and Handicap Leaders ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 6th 04 11:00 PM
Anybody out there ever painted 'starboard'? MLapla4120 Cruising 5 August 29th 03 02:32 PM
"I have a dream, but no license." Scout ASA 2 August 29th 03 04:17 AM