BoatBanter.com

-   -   (FS) King Starboard (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/23055-fs-king-starboard.html)

Jeff Wright September 22nd 04 02:51 PM

(FS) King Starboard

We are looking to sell off excess King Starboard drops from our
manufacturing operations. We are currently generating drops that are
11.5" x 15", 18.5" x 96", 16"x36". All material is dolphin gray and 1/4
thick. These are unused and have the protective sheet on the beauty side.

We also generate drops which are the same size but "playground red" in
color. Same stuff (same manufacturer) as king starboard but without the
protective film.

Dave Cannell September 24th 04 03:10 AM

And you're located where in this wide world 8-) And how much are you
asking for these cutoffs ?

Thanks, Pirate_Dave