Glenn Ashmore

I would not keep it completely full of melt and by making it relatively
narrow fore and aft the level can still be fairly high without spilling.

auerbach wrote:

Glenn,

You say "It will need foot rests to keep braced in the seats on a heel."
Won't melt-water in your cooler spill out on when your boat heels?

Alex

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com