posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Congratulations America!

Now you need to be patient....Bush has dug a big hole in a corner for
you all...It's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there but you
now ..or soon will have a leader who is both intelligent and worldly!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...

Now you need to be patient....Bush has dug a big hole in a corner for
you all...It's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there but you
now ..or soon will have a leader who is both intelligent and worldly!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Yes, it's going to take a while. I think a lot of us are hoping that he'll
be able to be an actual uniter.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I voted for Obama and luckily Bush spent 8 years ruining the USA,
which ensured his win.

The sad part is that any greatness within Obama will be squelched by
the mess left behind by Republicans. If Obama can repair the mess
he'll go down as a great president. Bush, even among republicans, will
be at the very bottom.

RB
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
OzOne wrote in message ...
Now you need to be patient....Bush has dug a big hole in a corner for
you all...It's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there but you
now ..or soon will have a leader who is both intelligent and worldly!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Yes, it's going to take a while. I think a lot of us are hoping that he'll
be able to be an actual uniter.

God help America now that the twit has bought the elections.

Capital gains part of the Bush tax cut is going back up, income taxes
are going up, and new taxes will be placed on your 401k plans. Can your
401k's with the 40% of their value gone because it was the right of
everyone to have a house mentality, stand these significant increase. I
hope you enjoy those around you enjoying the fruits of you labor.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
OzOne wrote in message
Now you need to be patient....Bush has dug a big hole in a corner for
you all...It's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there but you
now ..or soon will have a leader who is both intelligent and worldly!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Yes, it's going to take a while. I think a lot of us are hoping that
he'll be able to be an actual uniter.

God help America now that the twit has bought the elections.

Capital gains part of the Bush tax cut is going back up, income taxes are
going up, and new taxes will be placed on your 401k plans. Can your
401k's with the 40% of their value gone because it was the right of
everyone to have a house mentality, stand these significant increase. I
hope you enjoy those around you enjoying the fruits of you labor.

I suggest you follow your own right-wingnut proclamation with respect to
this country:

Love it or Leave it

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:16:41 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

I think a lot of us are hoping that he'll
be able to be an actual uniter.

And do you also believe in the tooth fairy?

Apparently you do. You voted for Bush, that high-functioning moron, twice.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Nov 4, 8:46*pm, OzOne wrote:
Now you need to be patient....Bush has dug a big hole in a corner for
you all...It's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there but you
now ..or soon will have a leader who is both intelligent and worldly!

OzOne of the three twins

Thanks! Aside from the statistically anomalous population of
ideologues on this ng, America as a whole is ready to fix these
problems and move forward. DeTocqueville said: "The greatness of
America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but
rather in her ability to repair her faults."

Unfortunately, these repairs are gonna be worse than rebuilding an
aincient, long-unused head!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:33:23 -0800 (PST), Frank
wrote:

On Nov 4, 8:46*pm, OzOne wrote:
Now you need to be patient....Bush has dug a big hole in a corner for
you all...It's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there but you
now ..or soon will have a leader who is both intelligent and worldly!

OzOne of the three twins

Thanks! Aside from the statistically anomalous population of
ideologues on this ng, America as a whole is ready to fix these
problems and move forward. DeTocqueville said: "The greatness of
America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but
rather in her ability to repair her faults."

Unfortunately, these repairs are gonna be worse than rebuilding an
aincient, long-unused head!

You think we're somehow going to fix Dave's head?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:16:41 -0800, "Capt. JG" said:

I think a lot of us are hoping that he'll
be able to be an actual uniter.

And do you also believe in the tooth fairy?

Ah, Dave; ever the optimist.

Cheers
Martin
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Nov 5, 2:46*pm, OzOne wrote:
Now you need to be patient....Bush has dug a big hole in a corner for
you all...It's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there but you
now ..or soon will have a leader who is both intelligent and worldly!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

We watched the results on CNN at the marina bar with one other
American from New York. The three of us let out a great sigh of
relief when Obama won. I wish we had been home to celebrate with
friends and family.

Oz, if you get up this way we'd love to see you. Currently we are
have a berth at Bundaberg Port Marina but once we get the CV joint
fixed we will move up river to Mid-Town Marina. Most of our cruising
friends have moved on down to Sydney or points between. Mike's wound
is healing but it's slow going so we plan to call Bundy home for a
while.

Barb,
s/y Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Congratulations Eisboch General 20 September 9th 08 11:13 PM
Congratulations to... Salmon Bait General 11 January 25th 08 04:34 PM
Congratulations [email protected] General 71 November 10th 06 06:20 PM
Congratulations to me Horvath ASA 16 December 31st 04 02:26 AM
OT--Congratulations to the 4th ID NOYB General 16 December 15th 03 02:48 PM