posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Congratulations America!

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
OzOne wrote in message
Now you need to be patient....Bush has dug a big hole in a corner for
you all...It's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there but you
now ..or soon will have a leader who is both intelligent and worldly!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Yes, it's going to take a while. I think a lot of us are hoping that
he'll be able to be an actual uniter.

God help America now that the twit has bought the elections.

Capital gains part of the Bush tax cut is going back up, income taxes are
going up, and new taxes will be placed on your 401k plans. Can your
401k's with the 40% of their value gone because it was the right of
everyone to have a house mentality, stand these significant increase. I
hope you enjoy those around you enjoying the fruits of you labor.

I suggest you follow your own right-wingnut proclamation with respect to
this country:

Love it or Leave it

--
"j" ganz @@