posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default McCain continues bizzare, dangerous behavior!

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

We're doomed!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charles Mom sen wrote:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

We're doomed!

As I understand what you are saying is that it is dangerous and bizarre
behavior to accept your responsibilities, put the security of America
before your political goals, and go back and do your job?

Apparently Alabama does not see his job in congress as important. I
wonder what his constituents think.

It is time to put away petty political bickering and work for the future
of this country. Only in strength can we survive as a free independent
nation.

--
Let congress know what you think about their lack of leadership
contact them at:

https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml
http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Charles Mom sen wrote:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

We're doomed!

As I understand what you are saying is that it is dangerous and bizarre
behavior to accept your responsibilities, put the security of America
before your political goals, and go back and do your job?

Apparently Alabama does not see his job in congress as important. I
wonder what his constituents think.

It is time to put away petty political bickering and work for the future
of this country. Only in strength can we survive as a free independent
nation.

--
Let congress know what you think about their lack of leadership
contact them at:

https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml
http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm

Keith I was referring to Jonathan Ganz's statement that McCain has dangerous
and bizzare tendencies. My view is that it is another brilliant move on
McCain's part for two reasons. First, he puts the country ahead of his own
candidacy and secondly, it puts his opponent in a very bad light. Obama has
spent 3 days preparing for the debate while the country burns. Don't be
surprised if Obama doesn't even vote on the final legislation. This shows
McCain's character and political savvy.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charles Mom sen wrote:
[...]

No it doesn't. It shows that McCain has panicked as all the polls have
suddenly shifted in favor of his opponent. He is afraid of the
upcoming debate and is trying to gain some breathing room. The fact
is, Obama called McCain at 8:30 in the morning and proposed that the
two of them knock heads and come up with a joint statement about the
crisis, so that congress would know where they stand. McCain initially
agreed to that excellent plan. Then later in the day he went back on
his word, and came uop with this "cut and run" strategy to avoid the
debate. There is absolutely no need for either of them in Washington
at the moment. Neither are part of any of the committees that are in
the thick of this. It was some weak grandstanding at best. What the
country needs from them right now is to see them debate, so they can
figure out which one they want to be in charge of this mess in a
couple of months. This election is an important piece of what is going
to happen. Is McCain going to call a "time out" everytime there is a
crisis? How very presidential!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charles Mom sen wrote:
[...]

I know better when it comes from you, I checked the facts:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_129009.html

"Whether the move was a political ploy on the part of the Republican
candidate, Obama wouldn't say. He did, however, note that he was the one who
first broached McCain with the idea of releasing a joint statement on the
crisis. That came in the form of an 8:30 a.m phone call this morning which
McCain never answered. According to Obama, the two campaigns spoke six hours
later, where it was suggested that in addition to the joint statement the
candidates would meet in Washington D.C. with congressional leaders. Shortly
thereafter, however, McCain had announced in front of television cameras
that he was putting a temporary stop to the campaign functions."

So who is lying? You, Huffington or Obama?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charles Mom sen wrote:
[...]

No he's not. He's going to get Sarah to meet with Kissinger again... another
guy who's agenda has nothing to do with the common good.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
news
Charles Momsen wrote:

Keith I was referring to Jonathan Ganz's statement that McCain has
dangerous and bizzare tendencies. My view is that it is another
brilliant move on McCain's part for two reasons. First, he puts the
country ahead of his own candidacy and secondly, it puts his opponent in
a very bad light. Obama has spent 3 days preparing for the debate while
the country burns. Don't be surprised if Obama doesn't even vote on the
final legislation. This shows McCain's character and political savvy.

We agree

I think you should vote for McCain.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
On 25 Sep 2008 12:05:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:00:24 -0400, said:

I think you should vote for McCain.

He doesn't need to. Diebold will do it for him.

Are the liberal blogs and other usual suspects already putting out
conspiracy theories about how the election is going to be stolen by rigged
voting machines?

No. This is nothing new. The CEO of Diebold pretty much announced they
were going to do this. The latest neo-con scheme is to prevent voting
by anyone who is in foreclosure, because they may no longer be living
at their registered address. Naturally, targeting people who lost
their homes to foreclosureto keep them from voting is going to mostly
benefit exactly WHOM?

Straw man argument. Here's how it really works:

http://www.archives.gov/federal-regi...ral_guide.html

"The electors meet in each State on the first Monday after the second
Wednesday in December (December 15, 2008). A majority of 270 electoral votes
is required to elect the President and Vice President. No Constitutional
provision or Federal law requires electors to vote in accordance with the
popular vote in their State. "

The people's votes are not binding in any way - it's the law of the land.

Be on your best behavior... HK General 5 February 24th 08 04:08 AM
WOW! What good behavior! John H. General 5 October 29th 07 02:30 PM
Open question - Is this appropriate behavior...? JohnH General 67 May 27th 06 02:09 PM
Canadian Behavior Bob Crantz ASA 2 December 16th 05 01:04 AM