JohnH

Default Open question - Is this appropriate behavior...?

We've all enjoyed having Rich in the group. As have others, he has shared
pictures of his boat, his house, his car, etc. Now he is being attacked for
doing so, and in a way that, to me, is despicable.

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...
And in your case.....narcissistic.

Any new pictures of the things you purchased and want to flaunt to the
NG? You know, the "look what I have but you don't" type you normally
post.

Have a super fantasticalictic weekend materialistic boy.;-)

Comments? Do you actually approve of this in the newsgroup?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
RCE

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...
And in your case.....narcissistic.

Any new pictures of the things you purchased and want to flaunt to the
NG? You know, the "look what I have but you don't" type you normally
post.

Have a super fantasticalictic weekend materialistic boy.;-)

Comments? Do you actually approve of this in the newsgroup?
--
'Til next time,

John H

John,

His comments really don't bother or annoy me. It's entertaining reading his
very predictable and asinine responses.

RCE

JimH

Ditto. Have a great materialistic evening.

JohnH

On Thu, 25 May 2006 20:53:23 -0400, "RCE" wrote:

.. .

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...
And in your case.....narcissistic.

Any new pictures of the things you purchased and want to flaunt to the
NG? You know, the "look what I have but you don't" type you normally
post.

Have a super fantasticalictic weekend materialistic boy.;-)

Comments? Do you actually approve of this in the newsgroup?
--
'Til next time,

John H

John,

His comments really don't bother or annoy me. It's entertaining reading his
very predictable and asinine responses.

RCE

I'm sure they don't, and many do provide a sick sort of humor. But, his
comments are not the kind of behavior that should be condoned by anyone. He
was quite proud of the pictures of his house, and got very angry when Harry
made comments about them. For him to make comments about anyone's good
fortune is inappropriate as hell.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
RCE

"JohnH" wrote in message

John,

His comments really don't bother or annoy me. It's entertaining reading
his
very predictable and asinine responses.

RCE

I'm sure they don't, and many do provide a sick sort of humor. But, his
comments are not the kind of behavior that should be condoned by anyone.
He
was quite proud of the pictures of his house, and got very angry when
Harry
made comments about them. For him to make comments about anyone's good
fortune is inappropriate as hell.
--
'Til next time,

John H

I noticed that, but chose to ignore it. What's worse is that he shoots his
mouth off with very little knowledge of the facts. That's what I find
amusing.

RCE

JohnH

On Thu, 25 May 2006 21:06:19 -0400, "RCE" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Most of his tripe is meaningless. But when I saw his comment in your
response to it, I thought he was going a little overboard. Ignoring him
works well until someone quotes him!

He does do a lot of mouthing based on false assumptions!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Reginald P. Smithers

RCE wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Richard,
You are correct, a true troll really doesn't care how silly he looks,
his objective is to find something that will incite long asinine
threads. The only effective method of combating trolls is to ignore
them, and at times that can be difficult, especially if they hit a
personal hot button (as with JohnH and his fund raising efforts).

If you look at different NG's there are always trolls, and there is
nothing to get rid of them, the key is for the regulars not to get
sucked in.

--
Reggie

That's my story and I am sticking to it.
JimH

You are one sick puppy sheriff. Give it a rest. ;-)

JimH

You are indeed obsessed with me John.

You said you had me killfiled yet respond to a post not concerning you.

Sick.

Regarding Richy Rich.........he has launched attacks on me and I am
responding.

It is very telling that you snipped all previous responses to the
thread you quoted.

Your agenda is quite clear John.......to lie and incite arguments here.

Have a super evening John.........go start a fight with someone else.

Bert Robbins

JimH wrote:
You are indeed obsessed with me John.

You said you had me killfiled yet respond to a post not concerning you.

Sick.

Regarding Richy Rich.........he has launched attacks on me and I am
responding.

It is very telling that you snipped all previous responses to the
thread you quoted.

Your agenda is quite clear John.......to lie and incite arguments here.

Have a super evening John.........go start a fight with someone else.

John is not obsessed with you, he is just bored and is filling his time
by going around and pointing out the idiocy of some posters in this group.

A Question of Class Capt. Rob ASA 2 May 12th 06 02:42 PM
Software question for our resident geeks... RCE General 4 March 6th 06 02:33 PM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 February 18th 06 05:27 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 December 19th 05 05:37 AM