posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default McCain continues bizzare, dangerous behavior!

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Charles Mom sen wrote:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

We're doomed!

As I understand what you are saying is that it is dangerous and bizarre
behavior to accept your responsibilities, put the security of America
before your political goals, and go back and do your job?

Apparently Alabama does not see his job in congress as important. I
wonder what his constituents think.

It is time to put away petty political bickering and work for the future
of this country. Only in strength can we survive as a free independent
nation.

--
Let congress know what you think about their lack of leadership
contact them at:

https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml
http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm

Keith I was referring to Jonathan Ganz's statement that McCain has dangerous
and bizzare tendencies. My view is that it is another brilliant move on
McCain's part for two reasons. First, he puts the country ahead of his own
candidacy and secondly, it puts his opponent in a very bad light. Obama has
spent 3 days preparing for the debate while the country burns. Don't be
surprised if Obama doesn't even vote on the final legislation. This shows
McCain's character and political savvy.