posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Canadian Behavior

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=121126

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Bob Crantz wrote:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=121126

So I guess the 'mercans don't have a gridlock on cold and callous
behavior? Proof that the bigh networks have managed to pretty well
homogenize the upper Americas.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

And now for the rest of the story.....

''The well-dressed customer who made the callous remarks was said
to be a tourist from Australia.''

Oh my!