Skipper

Default Black Canadian on Clinton...

It matters not which party you belong to - this is funny.

From a show on Canadian TV...delivered by a black comedian who said he
misses Bill Clinton:

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we
ever got to having a black man as President.

Number 1 - He played the sax. Number 2 - He smoked weed. Number 3 - He
had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he don't!

And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Manufacturers announced today that they'll be stocking America's shelves
this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' most
distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill
Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I
don't know, I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth
as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but
what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to! do hanky
panky between the Bushes."

--
Skipper

Default Krude Klutz Klown posts racial humor.......:-(

Skipper wrote:
It matters not which party you belong to - this is funny.

From a show on Canadian TV...delivered by a black comedian who said he
misses Bill Clinton:

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we
ever got to having a black man as President.

Number 1 - He played the sax. Number 2 - He smoked weed. Number 3 - He
had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he don't!

And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Nice try. Your slam at men of color oozes right past your weak attempt
to direct it at Bill Clinton.

You still e-mailin' 'round those distasteful cartoons?

Bush Threatens UN over Clinton Speech Bert Robbins General 17 December 15th 05 06:57 AM
Potato Casserole Skipper General 45 November 18th 05 07:56 PM
To My Canadian Friends... [email protected] General 7 November 1st 05 04:55 AM
To My Canadian Friends... Del Cecchi General 2 October 28th 05 08:15 PM