posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ignorant Racists won't vote for Obama just cuz he's black!

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election20...aspx?id=258258

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"redbard" wrote in message
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election20...aspx?id=258258

What I don't get is this: Barak Obama is half-black and half-white.

So if a white guy won't vote for Obama because he's black then the white guy
is called a racist.

But how many black's won't vote for Obama because he's white? Almost none.

This tells me blacks are the bigger racists because when they see a
half-white guy they see a black guy because of their racial prejudice.

But when a white sees a half-white guy they too see a black guy. If whites
were as racist as blacks wouldn't the whites be seeing Barak as a white guy?
Hmmmmm.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:46:59 -0600, redbard wrote:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election20...aspx?id=258258

Another line from the article says "On the other side of the racial
question, the Illinois Democrat is drawing almost unanimous support from
blacks."

And that's NOT "ignorant racists"???

IMHO, voting for someone *because* he's black (at least partially) is
just as racist as voting against someone because he's black.

(As a point of disclosure, I will vote third party this year but I
haven't decided which one yet. I refuse, yet again, between having to
choose between having my left pinky or my right pinky being cut off)
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Lisa wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:46:59 -0600, redbard wrote:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election20...aspx?id=258258

Another line from the article says "On the other side of the racial
question, the Illinois Democrat is drawing almost unanimous support from
blacks."

And that's NOT "ignorant racists"???

IMHO, voting for someone *because* he's black (at least partially) is
just as racist as voting against someone because he's black.

(As a point of disclosure, I will vote third party this year but I
haven't decided which one yet. I refuse, yet again, between having to
choose between having my left pinky or my right pinky being cut off)

Outstanding! May I suggest Michael Palin?

http://www.michaelpalinforpresident.com/

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lisa" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:46:59 -0600, redbard wrote:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election20...aspx?id=258258

Another line from the article says "On the other side of the racial
question, the Illinois Democrat is drawing almost unanimous support from
blacks."

And that's NOT "ignorant racists"???

IMHO, voting for someone *because* he's black (at least partially) is
just as racist as voting against someone because he's black.

(As a point of disclosure, I will vote third party this year but I
haven't decided which one yet. I refuse, yet again, between having to
choose between having my left pinky or my right pinky being cut off)

You don't sound very bright Lisa! If you're not going to vote for somebody
who at least has a chance to win then you might just as well stay home. Save
the gasoline. You're probably one of those idiot 'greenie' tree-huggers
anyway. Probably you hate Sarah Palin because she shoots and dresses a moose
from time to time. Probably think shooting an elk is tantamount to shooting
Bambi. So be green then, stay home since you're throwing away your vote
anyhow. You are just wasting your time. You are part of the problem, not the
solution. Make up your confused mind.

The nerve of some people posting their dumb opinion here which is just a
gripe but then doing NOTHING to make the situation better for themselves.
Sad!

Are you married? If so, ask your husband to slap some sense into you.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Marty" wrote in message
Lisa wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:46:59 -0600, redbard wrote:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election20...aspx?id=258258

Another line from the article says "On the other side of the racial
question, the Illinois Democrat is drawing almost unanimous support from
blacks."

And that's NOT "ignorant racists"???

IMHO, voting for someone *because* he's black (at least partially) is
just as racist as voting against someone because he's black.

(As a point of disclosure, I will vote third party this year but I
haven't decided which one yet. I refuse, yet again, between having to
choose between having my left pinky or my right pinky being cut off)

Outstanding! May I suggest Michael Palin?

http://www.michaelpalinforpresident.com/

Cheers
Marty

Forget it... another sockpuppet feeding itself.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com