posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Ignorant Racists won't vote for Obama just cuz he's black!

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:46:59 -0600, redbard wrote:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election20...aspx?id=258258

Another line from the article says "On the other side of the racial
question, the Illinois Democrat is drawing almost unanimous support from
blacks."

And that's NOT "ignorant racists"???

IMHO, voting for someone *because* he's black (at least partially) is
just as racist as voting against someone because he's black.

(As a point of disclosure, I will vote third party this year but I
haven't decided which one yet. I refuse, yet again, between having to
choose between having my left pinky or my right pinky being cut off)