HK HK is offline

Default Obama Faring Poorly Among Racists

Poll: Obama Faring Poorly Among Racists
Bigots Oppose Barack by 1000-1 Margin

In a potentially ominous sign for the presumptive Democratic nominee, a
new poll shows Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill) trailing far behind G.O.P.
standard bearer Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) among voters who identify
themselves as racists.

Pundits and pollsters alike have wondered about the role racists might
play in the 2008 presidential contest, but the new survey released today
was the first concrete attempt to take the pulse of this key voting bloc.

The poll, conducted by Duh Magazine, suggests that Mr. Obama faces an
uphill battle in his effort to win the votes of dyed-in-the-wool bigots.

"We wanted to know, why isn't Barack Obama closing the deal among
racists?" said Charles Plugh, editor-in-chief of Duh. "The answer seems
to be, because he's black."

In a head-to-head match-up, likely bigots chose Sen. McCain over Sen.
Obama by a margin of one thousand to one, with a majority of racists
saying they "strongly disagree" with Sen. Obama's decision not to be white.

Asked under what conditions they would conceivably vote for a black
presidential candidate, 95% of racists responded, "Only if he was
running against someone from a group I hated even more, such as Arabs."

Duh editor Plugh says the poll indicates that Sen. Obama "has his work
cut out for him" if he is going to make up lost ground among racists.

"Sen. Obama made a choice at the beginning of this campaign to run as a
black man," Mr. Plugh said. "He could change his position on that, but
racists might see that as too little, too late."

-Andy Borowitz- (funniest guy around)

www.andyborowitz.com

On Aug 18, 8:19*am, hk wrote:
[...]

This from the guy who whines the loudest about off topic posts in
rec.boats.

When B.H. Obrother loses, no matter that he's got less than one term
in the senate and no other experience to toot about, and that's he
ultra left wing and flip flops worse than Kerry, HK and all the usual
suspects (Media, academia, and losers of all stripes who want bigumit
to support their sorry asses) will be screaming RACISM at the top of
their leather lungs.

I, for one, will not be a bit surprised. Harry Halfwit is already
setting the stage...

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

HK HK is offline

FishWisher wrote:
When B.H. Obrother loses, no matter that he's got less than one term
in the senate and no other experience to toot about, and that's he
ultra left wing and flip flops worse than Kerry, HK and all the usual
suspects (Media, academia, and losers of all stripes who want bigumit
to support their sorry asses) will be screaming RACISM at the top of
their leather lungs.

I, for one, will not be a bit surprised. Harry Halfwit is already
setting the stage...

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

Sorry, but my dance card already is full with the right-wing idiots who
already post here. You'll have to wait to get some attention from me. I
suggest you kiss up real nicely, and perhaps they'll take you under
their wings.

--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do

— Edward Everett Hale (1822-1909)

On Aug 18, 4:34*pm, hk wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
[...]

Actually Dale made a legitimate point as prior to previous elections
you started planting the seeds of voter fraud and voter discrimination
and later used those items as reasons your candidate lost.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Aug 18, 4:34 pm, hk wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
[...]

Hey, what we worry? We have electronic voting machines built and
programmed by Republicans. I'm sure they give an honest total. Not.

As for discrimination, I am sure there is a substantial percentage of
whiteys who wouldn't vote for a black man (or woman) for president no
matter what.

But I'm not sure the latter will matter in this election. McCain
couldn't even get through last Saturday's "Rich Warren" religious
"debate" without having a chance to hear his opponent'q questions and
answers.

On Aug 18, 1:34 pm, hk wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
When B.H. Obrother loses, no matter that he's got less than one term
in the senate and no other experience to toot about, and that's he
ultra left wing and flip flops worse than Kerry, HK and all the usual
suspects (Media, academia, and losers of all stripes who want bigumit
to support their sorry asses) will be screaming RACISM at the top of
their leather lungs.

I, for one, will not be a bit surprised. Harry Halfwit is already
setting the stage...

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

Sorry, but my dance card already is full with the right-wing idiots who
already post here. You'll have to wait to get some attention from me. I
suggest you kiss up real nicely, and perhaps they'll take you under
their wings.

I don't need attention from you, Harry. I simply enjoy pointing out
the nonsense of liberals like you *already* spouting the racism
speech. You and I both know that you and the media and academia and
labor and all the patchwork special groups that make up the Dem party
will scream racism when Obrother loses. Sure, it will be only because
of us racist hicks in flyover country. Never mind all the baggage that
B.O. carries with him - and has for many, many years before he ever
hit the national stage. He's a loser, Harry. And I'd be so proud to
see you liberals take the coming defeat with some semblance of
dignity. But... we all know you just don't have it in you.

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:47:11 GMT, (Tom)
wrote:

As for discrimination, I am sure there is a substantial percentage of
whiteys who wouldn't vote for a black man (or woman) for president no
matter what.

Is it any worse for someone to not vote for a person because they are
black than it is for someone to vote for a person simply because he is
black? I detect a lot of racism on both sides.

Do you consider a 92% black vote for Obama 'racism'? For some reason, NBC,
Oprah, etc, seem to think that's the norm.

You are absolutely correct.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Obama at his best Mike[_9_] ASA 2 July 10th 08 11:40 PM
Faring Polyester Cloth jcassara Boat Building 6 July 10th 04 10:14 PM