HK HK is offline

Default Obama Faring Poorly Among Racists

JimH wrote:
On Aug 18, 4:34 pm, hk wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
When B.H. Obrother loses, no matter that he's got less than one term
in the senate and no other experience to toot about, and that's he
ultra left wing and flip flops worse than Kerry, HK and all the usual
suspects (Media, academia, and losers of all stripes who want bigumit
to support their sorry asses) will be screaming RACISM at the top of
their leather lungs.
I, for one, will not be a bit surprised. Harry Halfwit is already
setting the stage...
Dale
www.fishwisher.com

Sorry, but my dance card already is full with the right-wing idiots who
already post here. You'll have to wait to get some attention from me. I
suggest you kiss up real nicely, and perhaps they'll take you under
their wings.

--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do

— Edward Everett Hale (1822-1909)

Actually Dale made a legitimate point as prior to previous elections
you started planting the seeds of voter fraud and voter discrimination
and later used those items as reasons your candidate lost.

Hey, what we worry? We have electronic voting machines built and
programmed by Republicans. I'm sure they give an honest total. Not.

As for discrimination, I am sure there is a substantial percentage of
whiteys who wouldn't vote for a black man (or woman) for president no
matter what.

But I'm not sure the latter will matter in this election. McCain
couldn't even get through last Saturday's "Rich Warren" religious
"debate" without having a chance to hear his opponent'q questions and
answers.