posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Proof that Red Cloud's skipper lied about Olga

Here's proof the hapless skipper of the ill-fated Red Cloud lied about
Olga - the tropical depression he claimed he had to stay in port to wait out
its passage.

Here is a weather Buoy offshore from Belize:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=42056

Here is the data for the dates in concern that you get by following links on
the above page:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/view_text_f.../stdmet/Scroll down to almost the bottom to between Dec 25th and Dec 30th, 2007. Youwill note a max wind speed of 9.8 meters/sec on the 28th of December at 0300hours.If you wish to convert meters per second to miles per hour or knots use thiscalculator:http://www.csgnetwork.com/windspeedconv.htmlI get 19 knots or 21 mph.Some hurricane Joe! Bwwahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahha!Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
anews.com:

Here's proof the hapless skipper of the ill-fated Red Cloud lied about
Olga - the tropical depression he claimed he had to stay in port to
wait out its passage.

Here is a weather Buoy offshore from Belize:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=42056

Here is the data for the dates in concern that you get by following
links on the above page:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/view_text_file.php?filename=

42056h2007.txt.gz
&dir=data/historical/stdmet/Scroll down to almost the bottom to
between Dec 25th and Dec 30th, 2007. Youwill note a max wind speed of
9.8 meters/sec on the 28th of December at 0300hours.If you wish to
convert meters per second to miles per hour or knots use
thiscalculator:http://www.csgnetwork.com/windspeedconv.htmlI get 19
knots or 21 mph.Some hurricane Joe!
Bwwahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahha!Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur, you just ain't too swift. Why don't you get a real newsreader?
Everybody knows Outhouse Express is garbage. Notice how I use one that
doesn't make a mess out of formatting links, paragraphs,etc.

Here, let me show you how it's done: Your post in readable format.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--
Gregory Hall

One should view free news servers as one would view a carnival sideshow.
Like a carnival sideshow free servers arrive in town every so often and
there is always some grifter hawking suspect wares and swindling
gullible people, if not out of their money then their time. The carnival
geek represents the free news server administrator. The fat lady
represents the size of his ego. The clown represents the usual laughable
TOS. The sword swallower is tantamount to what happens to a subscriber
at the other end of the alimentary canal. Like the toss the ring at the
Coke bottle game, free news servers are rigged against the user and are
a cheat and a swindle.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Greg Hall" wrote in message
: "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
: anews.com:
:
[...]
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
:
[...]
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:
:
: --
: Gregory Hall
:
: One should view free news servers as one would view a carnival sideshow.
: Like a carnival sideshow free servers arrive in town every so often and
: there is always some grifter hawking suspect wares and swindling
: gullible people, if not out of their money then their time. The carnival
: geek represents the free news server administrator. The fat lady
: represents the size of his ego. The clown represents the usual laughable
: TOS. The sword swallower is tantamount to what happens to a subscriber
: at the other end of the alimentary canal. Like the toss the ring at the
: Coke bottle game, free news servers are rigged against the user and are
: a cheat and a swindle.

Thanks, Greg, I just can't figure out why OE messes things up like that
every once in a while. Seems to be no rhyme or reason for it. It's like it
looses all track of carriage returns or something. That message was
formatted perfectly in the compose windo when I sent it. Maybe I'll download
XNews and give it a try. I see you're no fan of free news servers. Neither
am I. They're a joke.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:28:24 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Greg Hall" wrote in message
: "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
: anews.com:
:

Damn.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
: On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:28:24 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
: wrote:
:
:
: "Greg Hall" wrote in message
: ...
: : "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
: : anews.com:
: :
:
: Damn.

Damn right! Nobody can get away with lies these days with Internet
access making it so easy to prove a lie. That weather buoy says it
all. No unusual winds at all. Therefore no hurricane as claimed by the
hapless skipper of the ill-fated and sunken Red Cloud.

If a man can't be honest about the weather he is NO SAILOR. And the
happenstances have borne out this truism.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 11, 2:48*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message

: On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:28:24 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard": wrote:

:
:
: "Greg Hall" wrote in message
: ...
: : "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
: ctanews.com:
: :
:
: Damn.

Damn right! Nobody can get away with lies these days with Internet
access making it so easy to prove a lie. That weather buoy says it
all. No unusual winds at all. Therefore no hurricane as claimed by the
hapless skipper of the ill-fated and sunken Red Cloud.

If a man can't be honest about the weather he is NO SAILOR. And the
happenstances have borne out this truism.

Wilbur Hubbard

You are right dick breath, Olga did not exist.

Fred

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message

: On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:28:24 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard":
wrote:

:
:
: "Greg Hall" wrote in message
: ...
: : "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
: ctanews.com:
: :
:
: Damn.

Damn right! Nobody can get away with lies these days with Internet
access making it so easy to prove a lie. That weather buoy says it
all. No unusual winds at all. Therefore no hurricane as claimed by the
hapless skipper of the ill-fated and sunken Red Cloud.

If a man can't be honest about the weather he is NO SAILOR. And the
happenstances have borne out this truism.

Wilbur Hubbard

You are right dick breath, Olga did not exist.

Fred

And neither does the Coast Guard video of the rescue.
Regards,
JR

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
: On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:25:16 -0400, "JR" wrote:
:
:
: wrote in message
:

: On Sep 11, 2:48 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"

: wrote:
: "Vic Smith" wrote in message
:
: ...
: : On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:28:24 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard":
: wrote:
:
: :
: :
: : "Greg Hall" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
: : ctanews.com:
: : :
: :
: : Damn.
:
[...]
: High Tide in Galveston Bay will be around 4:45 AM Saturday, about 2
: hours after the eye of Ike and a 20 foot storm surge reaches there.
:
: Freddy-Joe has demonstrated previously that he's exactly dumb enough
: to think he's gonna ride this out at home.
:

Hype and more hype about this dying storm Ike. They are claiming it's
going to come ashore as a cat 3 but look at the poor thing.

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/huirloop.html

It's breaking up because dry air from the west is getting entrained
all the way to the core and it's practically broken the thing in two.
It's lucky to come ashore as a tropical storm if they were honest
about it. They just love to frighten people.

Joe isn't too bright but his little lake will only come up to the
balcony on his lakeside apartment in that ramshackle building he was
planning to use as a company headquarters. This time he probably was
smart enough to move his automobile to higher ground, I hope. He has
no boat to worry about anymore. Poor lubber Joe. I feel sorry for him.
Everything he touches goes wrong.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
snip

: You are right dick breath, Olga did not exist.
:
: Fred

Olga didn't exist anymore in the Western Caribbean over Belize way
where you were holed up. Duh! The proof has been posted and is
undeniable.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
news troll sh*t removed
Actually, Ike is building in strength and pretty much covers the
entire Gulf. It's much bigger than Katrina. Galveston is already badly
flooded, and the storm is still almost 200 miles out. On it's present
track, Galveston and Houston will be hit by the Northwest quadrant of
the storm. That's decidedly the "bad" side.

It's more than likely that Freddy-Joe's house won't be there this time
tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong, and he got the hell out of there.

I hope they have a plan to deal with this... I read they're talking about
37K people in need of rescue?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com