posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Proof that Red Cloud's skipper lied about Olga

wrote in message
news troll sh*t removed
Actually, Ike is building in strength and pretty much covers the
entire Gulf. It's much bigger than Katrina. Galveston is already badly
flooded, and the storm is still almost 200 miles out. On it's present
track, Galveston and Houston will be hit by the Northwest quadrant of
the storm. That's decidedly the "bad" side.

It's more than likely that Freddy-Joe's house won't be there this time
tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong, and he got the hell out of there.

I hope they have a plan to deal with this... I read they're talking about
37K people in need of rescue?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com