posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default McCain skyrockets!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...-07-poll_N.htm

On the issues:

Iraq:

Obama: the surge has failed withdraw immediately.

McCain: the surge, which I have supported, has worked we are winning

The reality: more Americans killed in Chicago than Baghdad

Change:

Obama: positions change daily while never admitting mistake

McCain-Palin: well known Mavericks who go against their party and have taken
unpopular stands to be proven right.

Reality: Why can't Obama close the sale?

Security:

Obama: withdraw in Iraq, unconditional negotiations with terrorists.

McCain: I'd rather lose and election than lose a war.

Reality: Obama would rather lose a war than win an election.

Identifying with Americans:

Obama: Harvard elitists that just can't juggle nannies and piano lessons
while maintaining a Hyde Park mansion.

McCain: had his arms yanked out of the sockets by Vietnamese and Cuban
torturers. Military service, 2 sons in Iraq. Palin.

The reality: The luster has worn off Obama, he's getting darker by the day.

The economy:

Obama: lower oil prices by not drilling, help the stock market by taxing
investors, create jobs by government spending.

McCain: tax people less, reduce government spending.

Reality: next time someone is drowning, save the life ring and toss an
anchor.

Yes, the American people get it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I bet the stomach acid and acid reflux meds sales are going through the roof
as liberal Democrats start to realize they have elected a totally unviable
ticket. As usual, conservative America simply outsmarts and out-classes the
leftist elitists.

McCain/Palin is an unbeatable team. They stand for what America stands for
and desires.

Obama/Biden? Even their names sound like some sort of a joke.

Their anti-capitalism, anti-military, anti-life (pro-abortion), anti-gun,
anti-freedom, anti-religion, anti-big business, anti-free speech,
anti-energy, anti-Constitution, pro-tax and spend, pro-grow government,
pro-appeasement, pro-illegal immigration (to get registered more govt.
largess dependent voters) and pro-judiciary legislating from the bench is
anathema to America's identity as delineated by the Constitution.

The Democrat ticket is better suited to Russian government.

--
Gregory Hall

McCain... hk General 11 September 7th 08 04:55 PM
Did McCain just say... hk General 1 September 5th 08 03:41 AM
McCain up by 2 ;) [email protected] General 89 August 29th 08 12:28 PM
Anyone hear McCain... hk General 40 August 22nd 08 04:00 AM
McCain Vic Smith General 0 August 21st 08 05:40 AM