posted to alt.sailing.asa
redbard redbard is offline

Default McCain skyrockets!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...-07-poll_N.htm

On the issues:

Iraq:

Obama: the surge has failed withdraw immediately.

McCain: the surge, which I have supported, has worked we are winning

The reality: more Americans killed in Chicago than Baghdad

Change:

Obama: positions change daily while never admitting mistake

McCain-Palin: well known Mavericks who go against their party and have taken
unpopular stands to be proven right.

Reality: Why can't Obama close the sale?

Security:

Obama: withdraw in Iraq, unconditional negotiations with terrorists.

McCain: I'd rather lose and election than lose a war.

Reality: Obama would rather lose a war than win an election.

Identifying with Americans:

Obama: Harvard elitists that just can't juggle nannies and piano lessons
while maintaining a Hyde Park mansion.

McCain: had his arms yanked out of the sockets by Vietnamese and Cuban
torturers. Military service, 2 sons in Iraq. Palin.

The reality: The luster has worn off Obama, he's getting darker by the day.

The economy:

Obama: lower oil prices by not drilling, help the stock market by taxing
investors, create jobs by government spending.

McCain: tax people less, reduce government spending.

Reality: next time someone is drowning, save the life ring and toss an
anchor.

Yes, the American people get it.