posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default [OT] Obama's convention bump gone.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...s_bump_is.html

Barak Hussein Obama's convention bounce has evaporated and this poll was
BEFORE Sarah Palin's convention speech last night.

Bwwwwahahahhahahhahhahah! Bye bye Barak. Come back in about 15-20 years
when you get some experience under your belt.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...s_bump_is.html

Barak Hussein Obama's convention bounce has evaporated and this poll was
BEFORE Sarah Palin's convention speech last night.

Bwwwwahahahhahahhahhahah! Bye bye Barak. Come back in about 15-20 years
when you get some experience under your belt.

Wilbur Hubbard

I say good riddance to Obama and don't try again. The guy is a snake oiler.
Imagine a Sarah Paline - Condi Rice ticket!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:09:15 -0600, "redbeard"
said:

I say good riddance to Obama and don't try again. The guy is a snake
oiler.
Imagine a Sarah Paline - Condi Rice ticket!!!

I found Rice to be something of a disappointment. As I see it, she failed
get a handle on the government by leak mentality of the career bureaucrats
in her department, and in significant part "went native" after moving
over.

Isn't Rice a Soviet expert? Seems like she should have anticipated the
Georgian situation. Or, maybe she did. Slightly more than a disappointment
for me, as well as for the Georgians if she recommmended they tweak the
Russians.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Obama has left Chicago in worse shape the Bush has Baghdad. More Americans
are likely to be killed in Chicago than Baghdad.

Now Obama has long, deep roots in community organizing in Chicago. There's
HIS legacy on "community organizing"!

A domestic city he lives in - and does a much, much worse job than Bush did
1/2 way across the globe!!!

Empty suit!!!!!!!!

Obama's Change John H[_3_] General 13 September 5th 08 12:13 PM
Obama's Katrina? Mike Hussein Hunt General 28 July 3rd 08 01:01 AM
bump image for sale....out sailin'..... ~^ beancounter ~^ ASA 4 January 27th 08 03:58 PM
Harry fails to report 4 point bump in Rasmussen bush approval NOYB General 3 October 30th 05 03:27 PM
OMC? intermittent "bump" shift cables Murray General 1 July 19th 03 05:42 PM