posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default [OT] Obama's convention bump gone.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:09:15 -0600, "redbeard"
said:

I say good riddance to Obama and don't try again. The guy is a snake
oiler.
Imagine a Sarah Paline - Condi Rice ticket!!!

I found Rice to be something of a disappointment. As I see it, she failed
get a handle on the government by leak mentality of the career bureaucrats
in her department, and in significant part "went native" after moving
over.

Isn't Rice a Soviet expert? Seems like she should have anticipated the
Georgian situation. Or, maybe she did. Slightly more than a disappointment
for me, as well as for the Georgians if she recommmended they tweak the
Russians.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com