Default Obama's Change

http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

"John H" wrote in message
http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pensionof yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy family.

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:03:41 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pensionof yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy family.

What do you know about my boat usage?

Are you feeling lonely yet? Looks like JimH is about to leave your camp
also.

BTW, http://tinyurl.com/o42at
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 4, 8:03*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pension of yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy family.

Don, it seems that the "disadvantaged" are the last people to see the
fruits of the political coffers.

But that's a popular excuse ..

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pensionof yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy family.

Don,
Do you think JohnH would be considered rich? Or you now think we should
take from the middle class to people like you? I doubt if that
political message would fly even fly in Canada.

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pensionof yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy
family.

Don,
Do you think JohnH would be considered rich? Or you now think we should
take from the middle class to people like you? I doubt if that political
message would fly even fly in Canada.

Who said anything about being rich numbnuts.
I'm sure John's family is better off than most of the residents around
Washington he is so fond of talking about..

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pensionof yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy
family.

Don,
Do you think JohnH would be considered rich? Or you now think we should
take from the middle class to people like you? I doubt if that political
message would fly even fly in Canada.

Who said anything about being rich numbnuts.
I'm sure John's family is better off than most of the residents around
Washington he is so fond of talking about..

Herring is sucking on the federal pension teat and if his wife has
retired, so is she.

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pensionof yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy
family.
Don,
Do you think JohnH would be considered rich? Or you now think we should
take from the middle class to people like you? I doubt if that political
message would fly even fly in Canada.

Who said anything about being rich numbnuts.
I'm sure John's family is better off than most of the residents around
Washington he is so fond of talking about..

Herring is sucking on the federal pension teat and if his wife has
retired, so is she.

Obama's Chicago Annenberg Challenge spent $16,000,000 to improve
education and accomplished NOTHING excpet pay his own salary, what a
huge success and he wants to do the same thing nationally. Scambama
wrote a book about his life when he had not done anything to write
about, kinda arrogant I'd say.

I dont make enough money to be a Dimocrat.

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
[...]

I dont make enough money to be a Dimocrat.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quotesd text -

apply for an oil subsidy courtesy of cheney, bush and bin laden

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pensionof yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy
family.

Don,
Do you think JohnH would be considered rich? Or you now think we should
take from the middle class to people like you? I doubt if that political
message would fly even fly in Canada.

Who said anything about being rich numbnuts.
I'm sure John's family is better off than most of the residents around
Washington he is so fond of talking about..

Nubnuts! It seems like you have learned from your master, Grasshopper.
You are sounded as impotent and frustrated as Harry, lasting out with
high school profanities because you life was and is a failure..