Don White Don White is offline

Default Obama's Change

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
http://biggeekdaddy.com/sitebuilder/...e2-416x374.jpg

Some pics are worth framing.

hee hee... wait until he taps that military pensionof yours to help level
out the income for the disadvantaged.
You don't use your boat anymore..maybe they'll take that for a needy
family.

Don,
Do you think JohnH would be considered rich? Or you now think we should
take from the middle class to people like you? I doubt if that political
message would fly even fly in Canada.

Who said anything about being rich numbnuts.
I'm sure John's family is better off than most of the residents around
Washington he is so fond of talking about..