NOYB

Default Harry fails to report 4 point bump in Rasmussen bush approval

Running and hiding, Harry, now that Bush's numbers are trending upward?

Among Republicans, the President's Approval Rating is now at 78%. That's an
improvement from the low of 71% reached on the day Harriet Miers withdrew
from consideration as a Supreme Court nominee. Today's figures are the first
based entirely upon interviews conducted following the withdrawal of Miers'
nomination.

Updated Daily by Noon Eastern
Bush Job Approval

Strongly Approve 22%
Somewhat Approve 22%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%
Strongly Disapprove 41%

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
Running and hiding, Harry, now that Bush's numbers are trending upward?

Among Republicans, the President's Approval Rating is now at 78%. That's
an improvement from the low of 71% reached on the day Harriet Miers
withdrew from consideration as a Supreme Court nominee. Today's figures
are the first based entirely upon interviews conducted following the
withdrawal of Miers' nomination.

Updated Daily by Noon Eastern
Bush Job Approval

Strongly Approve 22%
Somewhat Approve 22%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%
Strongly Disapprove 41%

Overall, 56% of Americans Disapprove of the President's performance
including 41% strongly disapprove.

That 41% was never lower than 38%. Those are the hard-core liberal Dems who
will not change their opinion even if hell were to freeze over.

What's important is that the other roughly 60% or so are trending back
towards Bush.

Finally, Bush realizes this. The Meirs withdrawal, and the recent
jaw-boning of Congress to reign in non-military spending are sure signs that
he's focusing on his base again.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
[...]

You are basing your posts on the Rasmussen poll and, as I said previously,
whatever makes you happy. Please don't expect me to take Rasmussen and his
robot polltakers too seriously. Yeah, I know...it was "right" during the
last election, but I have a broken clock that shows the precise time twice
a day.

The just released ABC Washington Post Poll shows Bush's approval ratings
at 39%.

Fox has him at 41%, Pew at 40, CNN-Gallup at 42, et cetera. They'll all
within a few points of whatever the margin of error is.

Those polls all include data from days before the Miers withdrawal. They're
obsolete already.

As I have posted previously, these don't really matter to me. I post the
numbers here mostly to tweak you.

And I you.

My real interest is in seeing that Bush is at least somewhat crippled and
therefore unable to do us as much harm as he would like.

The case against Syria is already being made to the world community...fresh
on the heels of the Hariri assassination report. And in Iran? With their
dumb leader shooting himself in the foot the other day with his proclamation
about Israel, Iran is burying themselves deeper without us even having to
help.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

As I stated, my real interest is in seeing that Bush's ability to do us
as much harm as he would like is...somewhat crippled.

And as we've stated previously, you are a dedicated anti-American
propagandist who would like to cripple this country as your kind did 35
years ago.

If you're a fan of assassinations, wait until the "elections" are over
in Iraq. It'll be open season on "elected" politicos there.

Ah yes, planting the seeds for future assassinations of your perceived
enemies. You're a real piece of work as your kind usually is.

--
Skipper