posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Is this a sailing group??

Is this a sailing group or a politics group? Reads more like a
politics group. Yoo hoo any sailors posting here. Ahoy, avast, blow me
down! :-)

Question: I'd like to learn to sail. I'm like totally new at it. Are
any sailors interested in crews that need lots of help to be of use.

I love the water and the sun and a big sailboat about 25 feet tall
would be nice. Maybe I could work on my tan on deck. What do they call
it? Deck monkey? Oh, I'm female and the boys say I'm hot.

Cheers
Ronni
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Veronica Vale" wrote in message
Is this a sailing group or a politics group? Reads more like a
politics group. Yoo hoo any sailors posting here. Ahoy, avast, blow me
down! :-)

Question: I'd like to learn to sail. I'm like totally new at it. Are
any sailors interested in crews that need lots of help to be of use.

I love the water and the sun and a big sailboat about 25 feet tall
would be nice. Maybe I could work on my tan on deck. What do they call
it? Deck monkey? Oh, I'm female and the boys say I'm hot.

Cheers
Ronni

And a sockpuppet Neal.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:17:03 -0400, Veronica Vale
wrote this crap:

Is this a sailing group or a politics group? Reads more like a
politics group. Yoo hoo any sailors posting here. Ahoy, avast, blow me
down! :-)

Question: I'd like to learn to sail. I'm like totally new at it. Are
any sailors interested in crews that need lots of help to be of use.

I love the water and the sun and a big sailboat about 25 feet tall
would be nice. Maybe I could work on my tan on deck. What do they call
it? Deck monkey? Oh, I'm female and the boys say I'm hot.

Can you post a pic?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

Is this a sailing group or a politics group? Reads more like a
politics group. Yoo hoo any sailors posting here. Ahoy, avast, blow me
down! :-)

Question: I'd like to learn to sail. I'm like totally new at it. Are
any sailors interested in crews that need lots of help to be of use.

I love the water and the sun and a big sailboat about 25 feet tall
would be nice. Maybe I could work on my tan on deck. What do they call
it? Deck monkey? Oh, I'm female and the boys say I'm hot.

Can you post a pic?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

I cannot. This is just text posting, I think.

Can U?

Cheers
Ronni
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:44:29 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Veronica Vale" wrote in message
.. .
Is this a sailing group or a politics group? Reads more like a
politics group. Yoo hoo any sailors posting here. Ahoy, avast, blow me
down! :-)

Question: I'd like to learn to sail. I'm like totally new at it. Are
any sailors interested in crews that need lots of help to be of use.

I love the water and the sun and a big sailboat about 25 feet tall
would be nice. Maybe I could work on my tan on deck. What do they call
it? Deck monkey? Oh, I'm female and the boys say I'm hot.

Cheers
Ronni

And a sockpuppet Neal.

Huh? What R U talking about? :-(

Cheers
Ronni

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

Is this a sailing group or a politics group? Reads more like a
politics group. Yoo hoo any sailors posting here. Ahoy, avast, blow me
down! :-)

Question: I'd like to learn to sail. I'm like totally new at it. Are
any sailors interested in crews that need lots of help to be of use.

I love the water and the sun and a big sailboat about 25 feet tall
would be nice. Maybe I could work on my tan on deck. What do they call
it? Deck monkey? Oh, I'm female and the boys say I'm hot.

Can you post a pic?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

I ain't so sure I approve of it. U never tried to answer my question.

Cheers
Ronni
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Is this a sailing group?? - photo2.jpg (0/1)

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:37:51 -0400, Veronica Vale
wrote this crap:

I love the water and the sun and a big sailboat about 25 feet tall
would be nice. Maybe I could work on my tan on deck. What do they call
it? Deck monkey? Oh, I'm female and the boys say I'm hot.

Can you post a pic?

I cannot. This is just text posting, I think.

Can U?

Let's try.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Is this a sailing group?? - photo2.jpg (1/1)

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:45:15 -0400, Bloody Horvath
wrote this crap:

Did that show up? nobody replied, and all I got was a link to my own
computer.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:01:33 -0400, "Aldys"
wrote this crap:

It looks like Jax Asby's brother.

Who? Did that mean that it did show up?

Did that show up? nobody replied, and all I got was a link to my own
computer.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Let's see whose the one with the most sailing experince in this group. Harry Harris ASA 15 April 2nd 07 03:20 AM
Josie melts down in UK sailing group Joe ASA 0 April 28th 06 07:39 PM
New sailing news group Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 5th 04 05:53 PM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM
Is this group about sailing? /etc ASA 88 August 31st 03 06:23 AM