posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bloody Horvath Bloody Horvath is offline

Default Is this a sailing group??

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:17:03 -0400, Veronica Vale
wrote this crap:

Is this a sailing group or a politics group? Reads more like a
politics group. Yoo hoo any sailors posting here. Ahoy, avast, blow me
down! :-)

Question: I'd like to learn to sail. I'm like totally new at it. Are
any sailors interested in crews that need lots of help to be of use.

I love the water and the sun and a big sailboat about 25 feet tall
would be nice. Maybe I could work on my tan on deck. What do they call
it? Deck monkey? Oh, I'm female and the boys say I'm hot.

Can you post a pic?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.