posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Obama Doublespeak

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
t...

What a bag of ****!

He has no experience. Sadly this glaring fact is escaping the hordes
enamored of the idea of voting a black man into office. Or, worse yet,
anything but a republican. Idiots, do they no remember the TRAIN WRECK of
Jimmy Carter's term in office? No experience, no infrastructure, handed a
precarious economy, oil woes. Unfortunately if they elect this
inexperienced candidate they'll doom us at to repeat that miserable time.

And, those with "experience" did what exactly? Screwed things up for us and
the rest of the world. Interesting that the greatest innovation takes place
in areas where "inexperience' is an asset.

Last I checked Carter was a president in the last century.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
t...

He is a good man, too good to be a politician. He will be eaten alive in
office and America will suffer.

Good, at what? Besides being a talking head? He's done nothing, run
nothing, sponsored no legislation, nadda, zip, zilch.

America will suffer if he's elected, whether or not he's 'eaten alive'
isn't the problem.

According to you and a whopping 30% of the voting public. You can't be all
wrong!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:59:01 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Ah, so it's whining when I ask whether or not it's appropriate.

Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't see any message from you asking whether
criticizing her was "appropriate."

"I'm hoping that the two candidates will avoid the personal attacks
(although
going after Michelle seems to be the ticket right now), actually talk about
the vast differences, avoid mis-quoting each other, and treat each other
with the respect each certainly deserve."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:00:35 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Last I checked Carter was a president in the last century.

And therefore.......?

It's so... last century. And, not really relevent to Obama. He was born in
1961. Carter was president from 1977 to 1981. Obama was barely old enough to
vote when Carter left office. Perhaps you can compare McCain to Reagan. At
least McCain was on the team when Ronny Raygun was around.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:39:51 +1000, OzOne said:

God damn America!

It's your country.....If you don't like it leave!

Um, Oz, I think you missed something here. He was alluding to a phrase
with
which those who follow the news in this country are all too familiar.

Really? Who are you talking about? Perhaps a preacher with no relevence to
the issues that need to be discussed.... Sure sounds like the Swift Boat
Liars for Lies group to me... why don't you mention Barak's middle name.
That should do it!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:17:28 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote this crap:
\
\

And 8 years of bush administration did what for us??????

I'm doing good. I just put a new wide screen LCD TV in my yacht.

When you hear stock brokers saying the economy is **** and blamming
bush somthing is very wrong.

I don't hear that. The stockbrokers I know are doing great.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Bill Kearney" wrote in
t:

Good, at what? Besides being a talking head? He's done nothing, run
nothing, sponsored no legislation, nadda, zip, zilch.

.....just like Hillary!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:14:40 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't see any message from you asking
whether
criticizing her was "appropriate."

"I'm hoping that the two candidates will avoid the personal attacks
(although
going after Michelle seems to be the ticket right now), actually talk
about
the vast differences, avoid mis-quoting each other, and treat each other
with the respect each certainly deserve."

Oh. So what you _meant_ to say (as opposed to what you said) was that
attacking statements made by Obama's spokesperson is inappropriate.

Did I have to say that? Isn't that obvious? And, does that mean you take
back what you said about me whining about what Cindy's been saying? Is she
"in play" now also?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:19:06 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

It's so... last century. And, not really relevent to Obama.

Ah. So since he was just a kid then, he has a license to make Carter's
same
mistakes all over again, eh.

I don't know. Which mistakes are you talking about? Do you think obscene
profits in times of nation crisis are ok?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:22:23 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

Ah. So since he was just a kid then, he has a license to make Carter's
same
mistakes all over again, eh.

I don't know. Which mistakes are you talking about? Do you think obscene
profits in times of nation crisis are ok?

I certainly do.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Obama Doublespeak Kapt Krunch Cruising 9 June 19th 08 05:54 PM
Shorting Obama... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 March 4th 08 01:48 PM
OT Huckabee/Obama Capt. JG ASA 9 January 5th 08 05:11 AM