posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Obama Doublespeak

He says he wants to put a windfall profit tax on oil companies (he's taxing
your pension) and yet he says he'll cut taxes on business. He's full of
crap!

He wants to pull out of Iraq but says he'll invade Pakistan.

He wants to reduce dependence on foriegn oil but wants no more pumping of
American oil.

He wants to negotiate with terrorists but now his spokeswoman says they will
kill Bin Laden.

He wants the prisoners in Guantanemo to come under the rights of the
Constitution, but wants to suspends those rights for innocent American
citizens!

What a bag of ****!

God damn America!

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

What a bag of ****!

He has no experience. Sadly this glaring fact is escaping the hordes
enamored of the idea of voting a black man into office. Or, worse yet,
anything but a republican. Idiots, do they no remember the TRAIN WRECK
of Jimmy Carter's term in office? No experience, no infrastructure,
handed a precarious economy, oil woes. Unfortunately if they elect this
inexperienced candidate they'll doom us at to repeat that miserable time.
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
t...

What a bag of ****!

He has no experience. Sadly this glaring fact is escaping the hordes
enamored of the idea of voting a black man into office. Or, worse yet,
anything but a republican. Idiots, do they no remember the TRAIN WRECK of
Jimmy Carter's term in office? No experience, no infrastructure, handed a
precarious economy, oil woes. Unfortunately if they elect this
inexperienced candidate they'll doom us at to repeat that miserable time.

He is only 1/2 black so the premise of voting a black man into office is
false.

He is a good man, too good to be a politician. He will be eaten alive in
office and America will suffer.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

He is a good man, too good to be a politician. He will be eaten alive in
office and America will suffer.

Good, at what? Besides being a talking head? He's done nothing, run
nothing, sponsored no legislation, nadda, zip, zilch.

America will suffer if he's elected, whether or not he's 'eaten alive' isn't
the problem.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
t...

What a bag of ****!

He has no experience. Sadly this glaring fact is escaping the hordes
enamored of the idea of voting a black man into office. Or, worse yet,
anything but a republican. Idiots, do they no remember the TRAIN WRECK of
Jimmy Carter's term in office? No experience, no infrastructure, handed a
precarious economy, oil woes. Unfortunately if they elect this
inexperienced candidate they'll doom us at to repeat that miserable time.

And, those with "experience" did what exactly? Screwed things up for us and
the rest of the world. Interesting that the greatest innovation takes place
in areas where "inexperience' is an asset.

Last I checked Carter was a president in the last century.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Bill Kearney" wrote in
t:

Good, at what? Besides being a talking head? He's done nothing, run
nothing, sponsored no legislation, nadda, zip, zilch.

.....just like Hillary!

"Herodotus" wrote in message

news:O_qdnekYUZqO4MTVnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d@speakeasy. net...

What a bag of ****!

He has no experience. Sadly this glaring fact is escaping the hordes
enamored of the idea of voting a black man into office. Or, worse yet,
anything but a republican. Idiots, do they no remember the TRAIN WRECK
of
Jimmy Carter's term in office? No experience, no infrastructure, handed
precarious economy, oil woes. Unfortunately if they elect this
inexperienced candidate they'll doom us at to repeat that miserable
time.

And, those with "experience" did what exactly? Screwed things up for us
and
the rest of the world. Interesting that the greatest innovation takes
place
in areas where "inexperience' is an asset.

Last I checked Carter was a president in the last century.

Isn't there some famous quotation about people getting the government
they deserve?

Hey, we may not deserve Bush, but he's what we got.

I don't want to hear any whining about him from Republicans. I didn't
friggin vote for him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:28:05 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Isn't there some famous quotation about people getting the government
they deserve?

Hey, we may not deserve Bush, but he's what we got.

I don't want to hear any whining about him from Republicans. I didn't
friggin vote for him.

I think that I shall stick with our form of tyrannical democracy (at
least that is what one American woman told me it was) with the
despotic Queen of England as our nominal Head of State.

At least we don't have to attend political conventions wearing silly
hats, waving flags and banners and then ending up with somebody like
GW.

I often wondered how many percentage points the election campaigns
figure in the U.S. GNP. I don't think that our antipodean countries
could afford to run such an electoral system. From log cabin to
president - only if the log cabin is made of solid gold.

Just a thought Jonathon.

The funny thing is that even though New Zealand was the first country
to give everyone the vote, the voter turnout is very low. In Australia
where it is compusory to vote, there are still a high number who
don't.

cheers

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:08:28 -0600, Kapt Krunch wrote:

snip
yawnnnn
*plonk*

go sail your boat dimbulb

wrote:

[...]

Heh.. this year is going to be a record for sure... great article in the
Atlantic about Obama's money machine. Puts the Republicans and even Hillary
to shame.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com