posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ted Kennedy is 10X the sailor that

Wilbur and Bob pretend to be.

Both Wilbur and Bob have huge rotting brain tumors and do nothing but
bitch, moan and cut down real sailors that get out and sail.

Ted has a tumor and heads out sailing

http://www.catboat.com/images/Mya_Ted.jpg

Is Ted not 10X the sailor as either Bob or Wilbur with is Swan 68?

Some people talk, some people do!

Fred

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 22 May 2008 17:06:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Wilbur and Bob pretend to be.

Both Wilbur and Bob have huge rotting brain tumors and do nothing but
bitch, moan and cut down real sailors that get out and sail.

Ted has a tumor and heads out sailing

http://www.catboat.com/images/Mya_Ted.jpg

Is Ted not 10X the sailor as either Bob or Wilbur with is Swan 68?

Some people talk, some people do!

Fred

I fear the Teddy is making the most of his last days.....

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Hank Rearden" wrote in
:

http://www.ptgustan.com/nov07/waterboarding.jpg

http://terpsboy.com/blogpics/tedchap.jpg

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0...alsrImage1.jpg

http://vietnam-vets.net/veterans/ima...sm1-753845.jpg

http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/U...d-Kennedy/ted-

kenned
y-sailor.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/webloafer...ed_feeding_tub

.jpg11127175362708.jpg

http://firstfriday.files.wordpress.c...8/ted-kennedy-

chappaquiddi
ck.jpg

http://crankygreg.typepad.com/photos...11/27/teddy.jp

http://fatboy.cc/images/Ted%20Kenned...lmont%2088.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1387/...6b0076d7_o.gif

http://www.bizbag.com/Cartoons/Kennedy%20VW.JPG

http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/T_SHI...ICAL/thumbnail

/bigTED_KENNEDY_S_CAR_HAS_KILLE2.jpg

Old Kennedy certainly is one disgusting fat pig. It's a wonder his heart
didn't give out before his brain got riddled with cancer. But, they are
giving him about a year to live and most of that time he will be out of
commission what with the chemotherapy and radiation treatments. He was
pretty much incoherent before this and after they commence the
treatments he'll not be much more than a vegetable. But, he'll fit right
in with the Democrats in congress even if they have to wheel him in on a
gurney and raise his hand for any and all left wing agenda votes.

--
Gregory Hall
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

On May 22, 4:06*pm, wrote:
Wilbur and Bob pretend to be.

Both Wilbur and Bob have huge rotting brain tumors and do nothing but
bitch, moan and cut down real sailors that get out and sail.

Is Ted not 10X the sailor as either Bob or Wilbur with is Swan 68?

Some people talk, some people do!

Fred

My Dear Fred:

Im so pleased that I am on your mind so much. It is a wonderful
compliment to know someone is thinking of me so much. I must be honest
and hope I dont break your heart but I am not availible to a gay
relationship. I know the recent California Supream Court ruling has
encouraged the community to be more open and out. But I am not ready
for a gay relationship.

I know some one as fun and sweet as you will certainly find someone to
love. Im sorry we just dont have a future.
Bob

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob" wrote in message

My Dear Fred:

Im so pleased that I am on your mind so much. It is a wonderful
compliment to know someone is thinking of me so much. I must be honest
and hope I dont break your heart but I am not availible to a gay
relationship. I know the recent California Supream Court ruling has
encouraged the community to be more open and out. But I am not ready
for a gay relationship.

I know some one as fun and sweet as you will certainly find someone to
love. Im sorry we just dont have a future.

He can always get together with Jon Boy!

--
Gregory Hall