posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heston....Rot in hell!

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:33:32 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

Cheers...hope you're well.

I am indeed!

Thought the place needed a liven up :-)

The Good Captain
35s5
NY

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
Girl, three, shoots herself in the head
Monday Apr 7 17:00 AEST
By ninemsn staff

A three-year-old US girl has shot herself in the head after finding a
gun in her parent's bedroom.

The girl fired the gun to the right side of her head and is in a
critical condition, The Associated Press reports.

The gun belonged to one of the girl's parents and police have
questioned the pair.

Detroit Police Deputy Chief James Tate said the girl found the gun
about 2:30 pm and one of her parents was home during the shooting.

Sounds fine to me. He was the president of the NRA, an organization that
sanctions guns without restrictions. Too bad. He was a decent actor, but
will likely be remembered as a gun nut. I'll never forget his actions right
after the Columbine shootings. They played it (with no context) on 60
minutes last.

FYI, I am a gun owner.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:28:55 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

FYI, I am a gun owner.

I didn't know gays were allowed to own guns in California. Did the
governator change the law?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

FYI, I am a gun owner.

I didn't know gays were allowed to own guns in California. Did the
governator change the law?

I didn't know that those with a self-professed history of illegal drug abuse
were allowed to own guns.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:33:24 +1000, OzOne wrote this crap:

Girl, three, shoots herself in the head
Monday Apr 7 17:00 AEST
By ninemsn staff

A three-year-old US girl has shot herself in the head after finding a
gun in her parent's bedroom.

And you blame Charlton Heston for this?

Keep your paws off my guns, you damn, dirty, apes.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Sad News - Charlton Heston has died HK General 10 April 8th 08 01:55 PM
What the hell is going on? JohnH General 0 March 13th 06 11:03 PM
What the Hell???? Bobsprit ASA 12 August 28th 04 01:40 AM
HeLL!!! last General 0 August 11th 04 04:22 AM
What the Hell is That? Simple Simon ASA 2 August 26th 03 10:47 PM