posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default I love Ann Coulter

http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about
another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal
fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good
way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single
women."

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:55:34 -0600, Crash Test Dummy wrote:

http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about
another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal
fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a
good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least
single women."

So, if they took away a woman's right to vote, would Coulter still be able to vote?

If you are a Republican, there is something a little more serious in what Ann says. Roughly
70% of those identifying themselves as Republican, are *white* men. Yet white men are only
36% of the population, and, if one looks at future demographics, that number is set to shrink
considerably. Fundamentally, Republicans will have to become more inclusive of non-male, non-
whites, or cease to exist.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Crash Test Dummy" wrote in message
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote,

and after that...women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Crash Test Dummy" wrote in message

http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote,

and after that...women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

DOn't machetes have a nice sound when swished through the air?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Crash Test Dummy wrote:
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about
another Democrat president."

OTOH if they took away the "right" of bazillionaires to direct
corporate money into PACs and the like, we'd never have to suffer
under another Republican President.

thunder wrote:
So, if they took away a woman's right to vote, would Coulter still be able to vote?

Yeah, consider the source. This is the same woman who said that the
Sept 11th widows were lucky, and criticized them for "politicizing"
the issue of Sept 11th and the Bush Administration's lack of
substantive measures against terrorism.

I've been waiting to hear her comments about the airline pilots
"politicizing" the same thing, after all they're in a UNION so they
must be pinko creeps.

If you are a Republican, there is something a little more serious in what Ann says. Roughly
70% of those identifying themselves as Republican, are *white* men. Yet white men are only
36% of the population, and, if one looks at future demographics, that number is set to shrink
considerably. Fundamentally, Republicans will have to become more inclusive of non-male, non-
whites, or cease to exist.

Nah, they only need to keep the loyalty of the richest 10% of white
males and they've got it made.

Scotty wrote:
and after that...women's right to talk.
Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Do you think they're contributing to global warming?

katysails wrote:
DOn't machetes have a nice sound when swished through the air?

HEY we were only joking... can't we all be friends?!?

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Scotty wrote:
and after that...women's right to talk.
Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Do you think they're contributing to global warming?

yes, but from the other end.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in

"If we took away women's right to vote,

and after that...women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

DOn't machetes have a nice sound when swished through the

air?

yup, much better than nagging.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Crash Test Dummy" wrote in message
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote,

and after that...women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

Depends on what they're sayin.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com..
.

Scotty wrote:

and after that...women's right to talk.
Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Do you think they're contributing to global warming?

yes, but from the other end.

That's your end that doesn that...beans, squirty cheese, and instant
foffee...there outta be a law...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in

"If we took away women's right to vote,

and after that...women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

DOn't machetes have a nice sound when swished through the

air?

yup, much better than nagging.

Yes, without your ears life would definitely be more pleasant