Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim,

Default ( OT) The Story of Ann Coulter

http://urlsnip.com/941145

extract

The person known today as Ann Coulter was born Jeremy Levinsohn in the
village in New York in 1960. His parents were typical latte-drinking
liberals, religiously conservative, but socially and politically
radical. His father taught Russian Literature at CUNY and his mother was
a social worker. His childhood friend Rodger Mihalot described him, “The
Levinsohns were nice people, but his father was distant, so Jeremy
seemed to seek a strong male figure in his life. Although they were
Jewish, he often hung out at our church, and really seemed to spend a
lot of time with Fr. Donatella Nowunn. I also think he was really
looking to rebel against his overly liberal parents. Otherwise he was a
typical kid, he liked to play cowboy, sailor and gladiator a lot. His
favorite movie was always The Sheik, he really seemed to have a
fascination with Arabs, I don’t know why.”

INFO FOR NEWBIES Capt. Mooron ASA 20 March 19th 05 03:20 AM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM