posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers[_2_] jlrogers[_2_] is offline

Default I love Ann Coulter

"Bart" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 2, 8:55 pm, "Crash Test Dummy" wrote:
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about
another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal
fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good
way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least
single
women."

I think her point is many women vote with their hearts not
their minds. They want things to be better, but that doesn't
come from voting them better. There is still cause and effect
to be considered.

Well, aren't you nice.