posted to alt.sailing.asa
thunder thunder is offline

Default I love Ann Coulter

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:55:34 -0600, Crash Test Dummy wrote:

http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about
another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal
fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a
good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least
single women."

So, if they took away a woman's right to vote, would Coulter still be able to vote?

If you are a Republican, there is something a little more serious in what Ann says. Roughly
70% of those identifying themselves as Republican, are *white* men. Yet white men are only
36% of the population, and, if one looks at future demographics, that number is set to shrink
considerably. Fundamentally, Republicans will have to become more inclusive of non-male, non-
whites, or cease to exist.