Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Fractional sailing?

Greetings all,

Pardon me if this has been discussed before but I am new to the group. Has
anyone had experience with what seems essentially to be a boat time-share
lease, i.e. sharing the use of a boat with several other people, but never
owning it? I was perusing boat ads the other day and ran across one such
outfit and it seemed like a good deal, which immediately made me suspicious.
Anyone here ever tried this type of thing?

Thanks,

Steve

Sailing World and US Sailing Bart Senior ASA 8 March 24th 06 11:47 PM
Fractional Rig Offers Advantages Over Masthead Rig Mic Cruising 12 July 16th 05 02:04 PM
sailing Jeff Morris ASA 38 March 25th 04 12:52 AM
sailing Jonathan Ganz ASA 15 March 24th 04 12:28 AM
Rather than being out sailing . . . Simple Simon ASA 1 August 22nd 03 05:48 PM