posted to alt.sailing.asa
www.sig.gr www.sig.gr is offline

Default Fractional sailing?

On Sep 28, 9:36 pm, "Steve" wrote:
Greetings all,

Pardon me if this has been discussed before but I am new to the group. Has
anyone had experience with what seems essentially to be a boat time-share
lease, i.e. sharing the use of a boat with several other people, but never
owning it? I was perusing boat ads the other day and ran across one such
outfit and it seemed like a good deal, which immediately made me suspicious.
Anyone here ever tried this type of thing?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,
I think it is rediculous. You have a yacht in Greece and someone else
has a boat in Uk etc. So you can choose from a list where you wanto go
every year.
I wouldnt like someone using my yacht! It like timesharing.

Stelios
www.sig.gr