posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default prop paint

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:07:13 -0400, katy
wrote this crap:

Bottom paint is copper based to keep off barnacles. I never get any
barnacles on the bottom of my boat.

I repeat...your boat is in fresh water...there are no barnacles...only
zebra mussels...

I repeat. There are no barnacles on the bottom of my boat. There are
no barnacles on any boat at my yacht club. What part of that don't
you understand?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

Bottom paint is copper based to keep off barnacles. I never get any
barnacles on the bottom of my boat.

I repeat...your boat is in fresh water...there are no barnacles...only
zebra mussels...

I repeat. There are no barnacles on the bottom of my boat. There are
no barnacles on any boat at my yacht club. What part of that don't
you understand?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

I repeat...you are stating over and over again the obvious...of course
you have no barnacles...you are in fresh water....saying you have no
barnacles is like saying you arte not pregnant....now do you understand?
Your conversation is irrelevant...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Dave wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:07:13 -0400, katy said:

I repeat...your boat is in fresh water...there are no barnacles...only
zebra mussels...

I think Horvath just destroyed whatever credibility he had.

He had some? I missed it...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:06:28 -0400, katy
wrote this crap:

I repeat. There are no barnacles on the bottom of my boat. There are
no barnacles on any boat at my yacht club. What part of that don't
you understand?

I repeat...you are stating over and over again the obvious...of course
you have no barnacles...you are in fresh water....saying you have no
barnacles is like saying you arte not pregnant....now do you understand?
Your conversation is irrelevant...

You are a ****ing idiot.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
ups.com...
What's good for 'bottom painting' a prop?

OzOne wrote:
Nothing...just use the bloody thing.

heh
that's what *I* tried to tell 'em, but would they listen

to me... no-
oo

I just 'filled up' yesterday, first time this season, took
all of 6 gallons.

So I guess 'just sailing' doesn't keep the critters off the
prop?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

I repeat...you are stating over and over again the

obvious...of course
you have no barnacles...you are in fresh water....saying

you have no
barnacles is like saying you arte not pregnant....now do

you understand?
Your conversation is irrelevant...

because Horvath is a virgin?

prop paint Scotty Cruising 19 September 29th 07 01:25 PM
Bottom Paint ,,, 20 layers of Bottom Paint ,,, how to remove it. Thomas Wentworth Cruising 33 April 12th 06 12:31 AM
Bottom paint on prop beaufortnc Cruising 50 December 1st 05 12:41 AM
Antifouling paint reacts with gloss paint. ARGHH! Stu Knowles Boat Building 7 August 3rd 04 11:31 PM
What paint to use Pat Boat Building 10 March 16th 04 01:43 PM