posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's copyright infringement???

"Bob" wrote in message ...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"katy" wrote in message
What's totally pathetic is a sockpuppet talking to himself.
Then you should have cut my post out...in the order you posted it looked
like you were replying to me...

I should have done a lot of things... but ok.

Like tell the truth on your coast guard application papers?

Like *NOT* burning out your brains on LSD?

Like *NOT being a gay bouquet?

Like you're a stupid and cowardly sockpuppet imbecile. PLONK

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob" wrote in message ...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"katy" wrote in message
What's totally pathetic is a sockpuppet talking to himself.
Then you should have cut my post out...in the order you posted it
looked like you were replying to me...

I should have done a lot of things... but ok.

Like tell the truth on your coast guard application papers?

Like *NOT* burning out your brains on LSD?

Like *NOT being a gay bouquet?

Ha ha ha. Sounds like the word's getting out. Nothing like having to lie
in the bed you made for yourself. I think I'd feel sorry for him except
for one thing you forgot to mention.

Like *Not* being a netcop!

Wilbur Hubbard

Joe's Lie Capt. Rob ASA 17 April 20th 07 06:07 PM
Plan copyright infringment Bill Boat Building 13 October 8th 06 06:45 AM
Plan Copyright... Don Dando Boat Building 0 September 30th 06 03:21 AM
Joe's Lies Capt. Rob ASA 2 June 14th 06 05:12 PM
CNN and copyright infringment Comcast News General 1 August 12th 04 12:46 PM