posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Joe's Lies

Dimpling a hull does not effect the formula
for theoretical hullspeed. Your boat's hull speed is NOT 13 nots. Plus
you already claimed you do 9 knots in 30 knots of air, and SURGED to
13, remember. OOOPS! Caught in a web of lies,
Joe can't squirm free now. But he's a captain. Proof that the title
means very little.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Rob's Hooked

Capt. Rob wrote:
Dimpling a hull does not effect the formula
for theoretical hullspeed.

( I see I'm going to need my Penn 309 reel with the beach rod.)

Do you just make this **** up, or do the voices in your head tell you
what to type?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Ouch...Joe says....

I'm hooked by my own thread!

Looks like Joe's main debate tool is to just ignore his earlier posts.
9 knots in 30 knots of air, Joe. Your claim.
His boat then SURGED to 13 knots, which he now says is hull speed.
Man, that's one fast motorsailor! It just needs 55 knots of wind to
really hit hull speed, a steady 13 knots! Joe's boat is faster than a
J160!

RB
35s5
NY

Joe's Sailing World Capt. Rob ASA 2 June 13th 06 03:02 AM
Joe's Photo Capt. Rob ASA 3 April 30th 06 11:58 AM
Joe's Nice Pic Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 29th 06 04:23 PM
Called Joe's Wife Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 16th 06 05:05 PM
OT Easy Answers to Conservative Lies [email protected] General 88 December 16th 05 07:00 PM