posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Called Joe's Wife

Well, i decided that for Joe's own good I should call Terry, his wife.
I got her on the phone after a lot of rings and it sounded like she was
having a hard time picking up the reciever.
I told her all about Joe, his lost fights with sailors here on
Sailing.asa, his bloated claims of seamanship and lately his charges
that someone here is into kids.
There was a long pause while she considered her answer, deep in thought
and clearly upset to here about it all.
Finally she took a long trembling breath and said, "Mooooooo!"

Bwahahahahahahhahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

Snotty Potty's wife is a bitch... Lady Pilot ASA 2 November 10th 05 03:43 PM
Rob could be called a Captain Joe ASA 1 November 6th 05 08:16 PM
Rob could be called a Captain Joe ASA 0 November 6th 05 06:39 PM
How do I tell my wife [email protected] Boat Building 8 October 10th 05 07:16 AM