posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Joe's Sailing World

These are unaltered comments from Joe in the last 72 hours.....

"Just getting out on the water is not a deep desire. "

" A fine ocean cruiser with AC's installed that work while underway,
same with the fridge, freezer, microwave, fans, icemaker, radar, sonar,

TV's ect....just like a home!"

"The hull speed of RedCloud is 13 kts."

"Proud to own a MOTORSAILER"

"Bubbles I put more miles under my keel in a week then you do all year"

Funny and sad all at once! I'm off to the boat, folks!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Rob's Sailing World

Capt. Rob wrote:

Funny and sad all at once! I'm off to the boat, folks!

now doubt I'm lauging my ass off. Off to the boat...yeah right. What s
sad is "No sailing pics" go figure

load up the diaperbags, photo equip, kid, into the minivan and out
into the wild raging main!

Regular Capt. Ahab.. you are Brody.

Bwahahahahahah

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

now doubt I'm lauging my ass off. Off to the boat...yeah right. What s
sad is "No sailing pics" go figure

Joe, I'm making a new website and it will include plenty of new pics
with the 35s5. If there's one thing this group can count on, it's that
I back up what I say with actual photos. The rest of you only spin
stories. My site will also finally have video links as well.

RB
35s5
NY

American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 May 11th 06 05:21 AM
Sailing World and US Sailing Bart Senior ASA 8 March 24th 06 11:47 PM
Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 14th 05 05:36 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 16th 05 05:32 AM