posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's copyright infringement???

"Capt. Bess Kidd" wrote in message
news

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:
http://www.ellago.net/

Hmmmmmmm.

Wilbur Hubbard

El lago means 'the lake' in Spanish. Does the potato chips have a
copyright on the word "the lake"?

Shut up, Bess, you're a pest and you don't know nothin! Girls aren't
allowed here anymore, let alone girl captains. It's bad enough we gotta
put up with the likes of Gaynz who's girl enough.

It's a friggin food product and the site I linked handles food products
and has the rights to the el lago name. They'll be all over Joe like Al
Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on Jena as soon as they find out about it.

I guaran-dam-tee it.

Wilbur Hubbard