posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's copyright infringement???

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Putz!

Next.

Joe

You are so naive, Joe. Let's see now, I don't think General Mills has
their own brand of coffee. But, if you decided to call your product
General Mills Coffee I bet you'd be in for a serious lawsuit. The same
thing goes if you called your brand of coffee Microsoft Coffee.
Everybody knows Microsoft doesn't make coffee but they do own the rights
to that name. I'd say the same goes for the existing El Lago brand of
food products. They probably own the rights to that name. Now, get a
clue, boy. I'm just trying to help.

Wilbur Hubbard