posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Neal/Happy New Year (Jewish)

Neal,
Something a Jewish friend sent me. I CCP it from her post. It might help
you.

Once again Jews around the world are celebrating the New Year. Rather
than ringing it in with raucous parties and countdowns to sing Auld Lang
Sine, the Jewish people spend the beginning of the new year in prayer
and contemplation.
*
As I look back upon the previous year and look forward to the next, I
want to reach out to you, my friends and loved ones. If I have offended
any of you I am deeply sorry. My passionate nature sometimes gets the
best of me. After 58 years I am still trying to get a handle on this

So, Happy New Year! By the Calender of the first people of your God.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,
Something a Jewish friend sent me. I CCP it from her post.
It might help
you.

Once again Jews around the world are celebrating the New
Year. Rather
than ringing it in with raucous parties and countdowns to
sing Auld Lang
Sine, the Jewish people spend the beginning of the new year
in prayer
and contemplation.

they're just too cheap to buy Christmas presents.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,
Something a Jewish friend sent me. I CCP it from her post. It might
help
you.

Once again Jews around the world are celebrating the New Year. Rather
than ringing it in with raucous parties and countdowns to sing Auld
Lang
Sine, the Jewish people spend the beginning of the new year in prayer
and contemplation.

As I look back upon the previous year and look forward to the next, I
want to reach out to you, my friends and loved ones. If I have
offended
any of you I am deeply sorry. My passionate nature sometimes gets the
best of me. After 58 years I am still trying to get a handle on this

So, Happy New Year! By the Calender of the first people of your God.

Oh, yes, the Chosen Ones. God has indeed blessed them. They are a good
bunch of people and their religion is temperate. (But "stiff-necked" -
God)

Never let your passion fade. I'm only offended at those who can but
don't. God didn't make cookie cutter men and women. He expects us all to
be different but to try to improve ourselves and become more Christ
like.

Wilbur Hubbard

JML Sigs

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty,

They don't buy them; they sell them!

Christian go on their; " Orgy of Excess" at Christmas. They join the
Jews in Prayer on New Years but for how to pay the Christmas Bills.

The Jews are already on Vacation, from the busy Christmas Rush.

Happy New Year Thom Stewart ASA 7 January 2nd 07 11:38 PM
Happy New Year Peter Clinch UK Paddle 3 January 4th 06 08:48 AM
Happy New Year! Joe ASA 18 January 2nd 06 05:16 PM
Happy New Year bell ASA 1 January 1st 05 07:48 PM
Happy New Year!!! N.L. Eckert General 1 January 1st 04 03:37 PM