posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart Thom Stewart is offline

Default Neal/Happy New Year (Jewish)

Neal,
Something a Jewish friend sent me. I CCP it from her post. It might help
you.

Once again Jews around the world are celebrating the New Year. Rather
than ringing it in with raucous parties and countdowns to sing Auld Lang
Sine, the Jewish people spend the beginning of the new year in prayer
and contemplation.
*
As I look back upon the previous year and look forward to the next, I
want to reach out to you, my friends and loved ones. If I have offended
any of you I am deeply sorry. My passionate nature sometimes gets the
best of me. After 58 years I am still trying to get a handle on this

So, Happy New Year! By the Calender of the first people of your God.