posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Major Milestone: the Mississippi River

Frank Boettcher wrote:
I second that. Take the Tenn/tom. much nicer route. Stop at Bay
Springs lake for a spell, I'll come over and see the boat and crew.

We'll go thru Bay Springs Lake; and we'd be glad to stop and say hi.

Regards
Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:41:24 -0400, katy
wrote this crap:

I was talking about the football team that beat Michigan. What the
hell were you talking about? I guess you're not really from Michigan.

I've been living in VA for the past 2 years....and I don't follow
football at all...I'm from the better side of Michigan...the west
coast...the side NOT near Detroit...

You mean the side near the south side of Chicago? That's the better
side?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

I was talking about the football team that beat Michigan. What the
hell were you talking about? I guess you're not really from Michigan.

I've been living in VA for the past 2 years....and I don't follow
football at all...I'm from the better side of Michigan...the west
coast...the side NOT near Detroit...

You mean the side near the south side of Chicago? That's the better
side?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Nowhere near the south side of Chicago....even if it were, Chicago ebats
Dertroit hands down in almost every single category...